On The Same Page is a podcast from the Jefferson-Madison Regional Library to keep you in the loop and on the same page about what’s happening at your library.
In this episode we hear from participants from our second annual How-To Festival.
What we read:
- Bolivar by Sean Rubin
- Sunny by Jason Reynolds (It follows Ghost and Patina in the Track series)
- Rebound by Kwame Alexander (a prequel to The Crossover)
- All Out: The no-longer-secret stories of queer teens throughout the ages
- When She Woke by Hillary Jordan (Which is reminiscent of The Handmaid’s Tale, The Scarlet Letter, and even The Panopticon)
Abby and Erica both read:
- For Every One by Jason Reynolds
- When by Daniel Pink (which our guest Lin Hill mentioned in an earlier episode)
Cross Stitch instructor Miranda mentioned:
- Cross stitch books catalog
- The Half That Has Never Been Told by Edward E. Baptist
- Things That Make White People Uncomfortable by Michael Bennett and Dave Zirin
- The Fiery Cross (Outlander book 5) by Diana Gabaldon
If you have an idea for podcast guests or topics please email us at email@example.com.
This podcast is made possible with generous support from the Friends of Jefferson-Madison Regional Library. Find out more about the Friends, what they do, and how to support them at the following link.