On this episode we are talking about our reading goals in the new year and checking in with the new Gordon Avenue Library Branch Manager.
- Katie read
- Abby read
Tell us about your reading goals!
- Katie’s reading goals
- Reading more diversely – different genres, age groups, and authors
- Reading Women Challenge
- Abby’s reading goals
- Shamelessly reading more books with leading characters named Abby
- Read more nonfiction
- Both are participating in Book Riot’s Read Harder Challenge (Book Riot provides suggestions for each challenge.)
We also chat with Gordon Avenue Library’s new Branch Manager, Camille Thompson, about what it’s like to step into that role and what Gordon Avenue Library users can expect in the coming months.
- Mentioned the following programs
- Romp & Stomp at Central Library
- Seeds of Culture with Storyteller Page Hill – Sat. Feb 8 3-4pm
- Author Visit: Crazy Horse and the Lakota people through the eyes of his family – Mon. Feb. 24 6:30-8:30pm
- Is reading
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss or reading challenges you’d like to invite us to join, please email us at email@example.com.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.