This episode is a celebration of Poem In Your Pocket Day!
In celebration of Poem in Your Pocket Day, several JMRL staff read the following poems . All of the poems are either in the public domain or were written by the reader.
- Nina read:
- Evan read:
- The Table and the Chair by Edward Lear
- Tish read:
- The Happiest Day, The Happiest Hour by Edgar Allan Poe
- Anne-Marie read:
- The Flower at My Window by Lucian B. Watkins
- Sarah read:
- Sonnet by Alice Moore Dunbar-Nelson
- Alan read:
- Chris read:
- Philia, his own composition
- Angela read:
- The Caterpillar by Christina Rossetti
- Camille read:
- Travel by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Wendy read:
- Tim K. read:
- Hope is the Thing With Feathers by Emily Dickinson
- Whitney read:
- Whoosh Goes the Wind, her own composition
- Glynis read:
- Amy read:
- April, her own composition
- Wyn read:
- Tim C. read:
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.