In this episode, we talk about our reading resolutions for the new year. We also talk about what we’re reading.
Abby and Abby talked about reading:
Next, we hear talk about our reading resolutions:
- Put down books we’re not enjoying
- Read Coretta Scott King Award Winners
- Read more nonfiction books
- Read a book the past 12 decades, one a month starting with 1910s in January.
- Complete the Book Riot Read Harder Challenge (printable PDF)
- Read every day
- Read more books with characters named Abby (we recommend finding books with characters that share your name!)
Join us in JMRL’s new Accountability Club to help you stick to your goals in the new year!
Find recordings of past JMRL programs here:
Follow JMRL’s progress through the tiers of the JMRL COVID-19 Response Plan.
For branch details:
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.