In this episode, we hear about some upcoming programs and discuss our favorite books that we read this year. We also talk about what we’re reading.
Abby and Abby talked about reading:
- Highfire by Eoin Colfer
- Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
- When Life Gives You Pears by Jeannie Gaffigan
Next, we hear about two upcoming programs:
We also talk about our favorite books that we read this year.
Abby D. mentioned:
- The Fifth Trimester by Lauren Smith Brody
- Kid Gloves by Lucy Knisley
- Go to Sleep (I Miss You) by Lucy Knisley
- Pax by Sara Pennypack
- Clap when You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
- Baby Beluga by Raffi
Abby C. mentioned:
- The Resisters by Gish Jen (previously mentioned on Season 3 Episode 17)
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow (previously mentioned on Season 4 Episode 1)
- Moon of the Crusted Snow by Waubgeshig Rice
- Trinity Sight by Jennifer Givhan (previously mentioned on Season 3 Episode 8)
- In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Pet by Akwaeke Emezi (previously mentioned on Season 3 Episode 5)
Find recordings of JMRL programs here:
Follow JMRL’s progress through the tiers of the JMRL COVID-19 Response Plan.
For branch details:
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss please email us at email@example.com.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.