In this episode, we’ll hear Abby and Abby interview Clare Ruday from the Blue Ridge Health District. They discuss services, the pandemic, and the health district’s recent name change.
Abby and Abby talked about reading:
- The Stuff of Stars by Marion Dane Bauer and Piecing me Together by Renee Watson
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke (with plans to take on Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell this year.)
Next, we hear our recent interview with Clare Ruday from BRHD. Thank you Clare for joining us!
- BRHD website
- Local Health Department locations and hours
- Sign up for the BRHD newsletter
- Clare talks about reading:
Email us to join JMRL’s new Accountability Club to help you stick to your goals in the new year!
Find recordings of past JMRL programs here:
Follow JMRL’s progress through the tiers of the JMRL COVID-19 Response Plan.
For branch details:
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss please email us at email@example.com.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.