Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this episode, we hear a recording of a program from this summer called Parenting with Neuroscience: Self-Control. We also talk about our reading.
The Abbys talked about reading:
- Stones in Water by Donna Jo Napoli
- All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
- Harry Potter series
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
- Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
Next we hear a recording of a virtual program held this summer. This program, Parenting with Neuroscience: Self-Control, was the final event of a four session series offered by Dr. Erin Clabough.
Catch up with her other sessions through the following links:
- Listen to earlier episodes with her second and third presentations.
- JMRL’s Youtube Account
- Video of this event
- Video of the first event in this series
- Video of the second event in this series
- Video of the third event in this series
Place a hold on Dr. Clabough’s book Second Nature
Follow JMRL’s progress through the tiers of the JMRL COVID-19 Response Plan.
For branch details:
COVID-19 Response and Available Online Resources
If you have books you’d like to recommend we read and discuss please email us at email@example.com.
This podcast is made possible through generous support from the Friends of the Library. If you’d like to learn more or join the friends please head to their website.